Bankruptcy Law in Irvine, CA
For individuals with financial issues seeking solutions, Harlene Miller at Harlene Miller Law, APLC is your answer. Serving Irvine, CA and surrounding areas, Harlene Miller is a Certified Legal Specialist in Bankruptcy Law through the State Bar of California. For 29 years, the legal focus has been bankruptcy and insolvency issues, representing Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, and negotiating financial workouts. Harlene’s goal for legal representation is to provide personal care and attention to her clients, considering all options, finding the right solutions, and being a strong advocate.
Harlene Miller Law, APLC Debtor representation includes:
- Chapter 7, 11, 13 and non-bankruptcy options, such as financial workouts.
- Pre-bankruptcy counseling, including pros and costs of filing; options to avoid bankruptcy; asset analysis and issues; means test analysis; details of what to expect during the case.
- Judgment lien avoidance and lien stripping options; non-dischargeability and denial of discharge analysis and litigation.
- Life after bankruptcy counseling, including personalized budgeting and money management for individuals.
Harlene Miller Law, APLC Creditor representation includes:
- Chapter 7, 11, 13 creditor issues and options.
- What to do upon receipt of a bankruptcy notice.
- Claim issues including filing proofs of claim and lawsuit for non-dischargeability of debt.
- Relief from automatic stay for collateral recovery or proceeding in state court litigation.
- Denial of debtor’s discharge.
- Objections to plans in Chapter 11 and 13.
Contact Harlene Miller Law, APLC to schedule a consultation. Harlene can Help!
Harlene is the bomb! We were referred to her by another attorney... and she knocked it out the park. High recommendations for this trustworthy, talented, and warm-hearted attorney.
Helpful, professional, understanding, protective and effective.
Ms. Miller handled our personal bankruptcy in a very knowledgeable and efficient manner. She understood our needs and guided us through a complicated procedure with good advice and reasonable fees. It was obvious to us that she is respected and trusted in her field. We would highly recommend her to all who find they must go through this process.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|